Are you searching for paralegals near me in Fresno, CA? You may be wondering where to start, what to look for, and how to find
Adoption Paralegal Services
Trusted, Affordable, Professional
The Adoption Process
Adoption paralegals perform the legally required procedural work for adoptions that would otherwise be performed by the attorney. Our adoption paralegals have completed formal education and paralegal training leading to certification. We have experience and knowledge in assisting with adoptions overseen by an adoption attorney or client direct.
Adoption paralegals may also be referred to as adoption specialists when they work for an adoption agency. Within an adoption agency, the adoption paralegal/specialist may be trained to conduct interviews with prospective parents beginning an adoption search. They can provide advice to parents in completing the “information pack” given to parents at the start of the process.
Questions you’ll be asked before the adoption process begins include:
- Why are you adopting?
- What financial or medical help may you receive?
- How will you help a child adapt to their new home?
- What things do you need to consider when adopting?
- How do you start the process?
- Are there advantages to American adoptions?
The process of adoption in California varies based on the type of adoption you’re pursuing. Typically, the process is as follows:
- Finding an adoption paralegal or attorney
- Filling out court forms
- Filing the forms with the court
- Get consent from the birth parent (if necessary)
- Interview and submit to an investigation
- Get a court date and go to the adoption hearing
Common Adoption issues our paralegal team services
Step Parent / Domestic Partner
- The spouse or domestic partner of the child’s parent adopts the child.
- The couple must be legally married or registered as domestic partners.
- It is a little simpler than other types because 1 of the child’s birth parents still remains the child’s parent.
- The most common type of adoption.
You will have ongoing contact with the birth parent(s) throughout and after the adoption takes place.
Communication between you and the biological parent(s) is restricted. You can send and receive photos and letters; however, an agency or third party will be a liaison.
There is no contact with the birth parent(s) before, during, or after the birth of the child.
So, How Can Our Paralegal Services Help You Today?
You may be nervous about calling a paralegal or an attorney. Some people are fearful of the high costs of an attorney, others are fearful of the amount of work they will need to do. While your experience is unique to you we have seen and heard almost everything in our 20 years of experience. There is no cost associated with a consultation and we will assure you, “everything will be okay”. Our paralegal services are tailored to your wants or needs and will save you time and money.
- Our costs are upfront, not per hour. You won’t get deep into your situation and continue to shell out money every time we meet.
- We are all individuals, everyone’s case is unique, and we will treat you and your situation as such.
- Our team is trusted by thousands of clients and our solid reputation has been earned through great service.
- We can come to you, or you can come to us. We have multiple locations throughout California.
- Put the power of our experienced paralegal team on your side, today.
- Don’t risk learning the law by making mistakes. It can be even more costly than paying an attorney.
- We offer a no-obligation consultation.
CA Paralegal Services
***** Over 150 Five Star Client Reviews *****
Office Appointments And Virtual Appointments
Pour Over Will
Organizational Section Uniform Statutory Form Power of Attorney
Advanced Health Care Directive
Divorce With Minor Children
Divorce Without Minor Children
Marital Settlement Agreement
Child Custody and Visitation
Child Custody and Parenting Plan
Why CA Paralegal Services Is right For You?
CA Paralegal Services was founded on the belief that the needs of our customers are of the utmost importance. We seek first to understand you, our client, and provide excellent service. We have locations in Orange County, Central California (Fresno region), with services available throughout the state. Our mission is to be the premier paralegal firm in California for our client’s property, business law and family law needs.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange your strategy call, please feel free to contact us by phone or email. To speak to one of our paralegals today, contact us at (833) 500-2009.
Huntington Beach, CA
Our Paralegal Team Will Save You Time and Money!
Common Questions About Using A Paralegal
Paralegals draft and prepare legal documents. These include case files, pleadings, and other documents that are necessary in legal cases.
- Case Preparation
- Courtroom and Legal Proceedings Assistance
- Communication and Coordination
The duties of a paralegal encompass a variety of tasks that are focused on providing the right information in legal proceedings, actions, hearings, and trials so you are prepared.
Faster Results: Paralegals will complete the required documents and submit them, whereas attorneys can take much longer for the same process because they have an incentive to stretch it out.
- Look for an established paralegal business.
- Ask about the paralegal’s experience: length and breadth of experience.
- Look for professional certifications & recognition.
- Read reviews of satisfied customers.
- Most importantly: Call and ask questions. A good paralegal will answer your questions with ease & confidence. We are happy to answer all your questions. Call us: 833-500-2009.
We perform paralegal services for clients throughout California. We have active offices in Fresno and Irvine with satellite offices in Clovis, Fullerton, Huntington Beach, and Newport Beach (Corona Del Mar).
Most of the work we perform can be done via phone and email. If needed for document signing that needs to be done in person we can come to you or you can come to our office (your choice).
"Not to spoil the ending...
but everything is going to be ok."
No expensive lawyer fees. Save thousands of dollars and get results faster today with your legal needs.
PARALEGAL OFFICES LOCATED IN FRESNO AND ORANGE COUNTY
CA Paralegal Services
2070 Business Center Dr
Irvine, CA 92612
Fresno Paralegal Office
7171 N. Millbrook Avenue
Fresno, CA 93720
Locations By Appointment
17011 Beach Blvd.
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Fullerton Paralegal Services
112 E Amerige Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832
Newport Beach Paralegal Services
2333 East Coast Hwy
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
Clovis Paralegal Services
55 Shaw Ave #115
Clovis, CA 93612
Madera Paralegal Services
110 N “D” Street
Madera, CA 93638
AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Paralegal Services Include:
- Family Law
- Restraining Orders
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Business filings
Do’s and Don’ts of your legal situation
Call or Live Chat With Us Right Away. We are here for you.
Hire an expensive attorney without consulting our paralegal services
Worry about the worst that can happen, be positive
Going through the probate process in California can be a long and painful process. Probate is the legal process of administering a person’s estate after
When it comes to legal matters, it’s natural to think that hiring an attorney is the best and only option. However, in California, there is
Writing a living trust is a critical step in ensuring that your assets are distributed according to your wishes after you pass away. However, many
Divorce can be a difficult and emotionally taxing experience, and it can also be expensive. Many people are unsure whether they need to hire an