Are you looking for legal assistance but don’t have the time to do all the research yourself?
CA paralegal services can help! We have a team of skilled professionals who are experienced in a variety of legal areas. We can assist you with document preparation, court proceedings, and more.
Let us take some of the burdens off your shoulders so you can focus on running your business. With our help, you’ll be able to reach your legal goals faster and more efficiently. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Why you want to hire CA Paralegal Services:
- More Affordable than Lawyer’s Fees – Many attorneys charge $400-800 per hour. This is a lot of money when you consider even a simple divorce may take 20 hours of “work”. When you hire a paralegal we will usually quote a flat fee and do not bill for every phone call, email, or conversation we have. We do not charge for going to the courthouse, waiting, or making copies. When you have a restricted amount of funds you are willing and able to spend it makes much more sense to hire a paralegal.
- Paralegals Can Give Individual Attention – Yes, specialized attorneys can provide great services, however, most of the “work” done by an attorney is done through a paralegal. Many clients feel like they are just paying a middleman to do something they know needs to get done. We do not have a middleman attorney who needs to make a high salary – who will do the work is the one with you will develop a relationship. When you hire our local paralegals they deal with paperwork as per your requirements.
- Paralegals Provide Attention to Details – Our team of paralegals is here to help with all of your paperwork needs! We have experienced paralegals who can assist you with attention to detail and a focus on the strategic aspects of the legal process. Let us take some of the burdens off of you so that you can focus on what’s important–winning your case! Visit our website today to learn more about our services, or give us a call to speak with one of our representatives directly. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- CA Paralegal Services Has More Than 20 Years Experience – We are proud to announce that we have hired experienced paralegals and are now offering our services to clients throughout the state. We understand the importance of having precise legal documents and take pride in our ability to get the job done correctly every time. If you’re looking for help preparing your legal documents, look no further than CA Paralegal Services! You won’t be disappointed. Thank you for choosing us!
- Paralegals Are Professional – CA Paralegal Services is proud to offer skilled and professional paralegals who can handle a wide range of legal tasks for you. Our paralegals are highly educated and belong to professional associations, so you can be confident that your case is in good hands.
As a business owner, you know that time is money. That’s why choosing a CA paralegal service will save you both time and money. Our skilled professionals have years of experience in the legal field and can help you with everything from document preparation to court proceedings. So don’t wait any longer, contact us today for a free consultation! We look forward to helping you reach your legal goals.
Common Questions Paralegals Get
1. What is a paralegal? A paralegal is a legal assistant who may work under a licensed attorney’s direction and supervision – paralegals may also work for themselves, but do not provide legal advice. Paralegals may do a wide variety of tasks, including conducting legal research, preparing pleadings and motions, and assisting with trial preparation.
2. What does a paralegal do? A paralegal is an unlicensed legal professional who performs substantive and procedural legal work
3. How much does a paralegal cost? A paralegal typically costs around $1000-5000 per project. However, this price can vary depending on the location, experience, and specialization of the paralegal.
4. What are the benefits of using a paralegal?
There are many benefits to using a paralegal. Some of the most notable benefits include:
- Paralegals can save you time and money. By utilizing a paralegal’s services, you can quickly and easily get the legal help you need while spending less money than if you hired a lawyer.
- Paralegals are knowledgeable in legal processes and procedures. This means that they can help you with a variety of tasks, such as preparing documents, gathering evidence, and interviewing witnesses.
- Paralegals are up-to-date on the latest changes in the law. As laws change, so do the processes and procedures involved in pursuing a legal case.