Are you searching for paralegals near me in Fresno, CA? You may be wondering where to start, what to look for, and how to find
Divorce Paralegal Services
Trusted, Affordable, Professional
The Divorce Process
- Divorce petition: Custody and child support are part of your application for divorce (your application to start your divorce proceedings).
- Emergency Commands: If your children are harmed, you can ask the judge for an emergency hearing and for restraining orders to protect your children.
- Divorce Agreement: If you have sole custody of your child, you can include it in your divorce settlement and ask the court for approval. A judge will ensure that it is in your children’s best interests. You must make decisions on everything from who your child will live with to decisions about schooling and health care.
- Mediation: Some states and counties require parents to participate in mediation for custody and visitation. During mediation, you and your spouse will meet with a neutral mediator who will help you reach an agreement on custody/parenting plans/visiting.
- Court hearings: If mediation is unsuccessful or unnecessary and you cannot reach an agreement on your own, your case will come to a hearing before a judge. You have the opportunity to present your page. The judge can ask mental health professionals to consider what’s best for your child, and can even appoint a guardian adjudicator to represent your child’s best interests. You may have numerous hearings during your divorce. If it takes a while to get the final custody decision, the court will issue custody orders and child support orders that you and your spouse must comply with.
- Divorce decree/divorce decree: The judge will make a final decision about your divorce, including orders for custody, parental leave/visit, and child support.
- Appeals and Amendments to the Divorce Decree: If you disagree with the court order, there are ways to appeal the decision. If there are significant changes in your life that affect custody or child support, you can ask the court to change the order by filing (with the court) an application for a change in child support or child support.
- The physical retention percentage (usually 50/50)
- Parental leave (does one parent have children on weekends or certain public holidays?)
- Parental responsibilities (driving to school activities, vacations, buying clothes, paying for insurance or cell phones, etc.)
- Who makes the big decisions (school, health, religion, etc.)
- Child Support Payments and Payment Schedule
- You must also agree on all other divorce issues such as the division of assets and alimony.
Common divorce issues our paralegal team services
Divorce - children
To end a marriage in which at least one minor child has been born, you must file a Petition for Divorce or Dissolution of Marriage in the county in which either you or your spouse reside.
Divorce - no children
You are the Petitioner without Children if you are beginning the divorce process before your spouse and you do not have minor children living at home.
To respond to divorce or legal separation papers (a Petition), your first step is to fill out a Response form. This tells the court how you want things like custody of children, property, and support handled.
In California, the family court has the discretion to allow the petitioning party to amend their pleadings to correct a mistake. In order to receive this approval from the family court, the party seeking to amend his/her pleadings must first file a Request for Order (Motion) to file a second-amended pleading.
Legal custody refers to the legal authority to make major decisions on behalf of your child.
Sole physical custody: With sole physical custody, the child physically resides at one location.
Joint physical custody: This form of child custody is also called “shared custody,” “shared parenting,” or “dual residence.”
Child support (or child maintenance) is an ongoing, periodic payment made by a parent for the financial benefit of a child (or parent, caregiver, guardian, or state) following the end of a marriage or other similar relationship. Child maintenance is paid directly or indirectly by an obligor to an obligee for the care and support of children of a relationship that has been terminated, or in some cases never existed.
California is one of the states that allow married couples to legally separate. A legal separation is an official court order from the state where you and your partner live apart and carry on your lives separately.
Allows divorcing spouses to document their decisions for alimony, child support, child custody, and the division of jointly-owned assets and debt.
So, How Can Our Paralegal Services Help You Today?
You may be nervous about calling a paralegal or an attorney. Some people are fearful of the high costs of an attorney, others are fearful of the amount of work they will need to do. While your experience is unique to you we have seen and heard almost everything in our 20 years of experience. There is no cost associated with a consultation and we will assure you, “everything will be okay”. Our paralegal services are tailored to your wants or needs and will save you time and money.
- Our costs are upfront, not per hour. You won’t get deep into your situation and continue to shell out money every time we meet.
- We are all individuals, everyone’s case is unique, and we will treat you and your situation as such.
- Our team is trusted by thousands of clients and our solid reputation has been earned through great service.
- We can come to you, or you can come to us. We have multiple locations throughout California.
- Put the power of our experienced paralegal team on your side, today.
- Don’t risk learning the law by making mistakes. It can be even more costly than paying an attorney.
- We offer a no-obligation consultation.
CA Paralegal Services
***** Over 150 Five Star Client Reviews *****
Office Appointments And Virtual Appointments
Pour Over Will
Organizational Section Uniform Statutory Form Power of Attorney
Advanced Health Care Directive
Divorce With Minor Children
Divorce Without Minor Children
Marital Settlement Agreement
Child Custody and Visitation
Child Custody and Parenting Plan
Why CA Paralegal Services Is right For You?
CA Paralegal Services was founded on the belief that the needs of our customers are of the utmost importance. We seek first to understand you, our client, and provide excellent service. We have locations in Orange County, Central California (Fresno region), with services available throughout the state. Our mission is to be the premier paralegal firm in California for our client’s property, business law and family law needs.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange your strategy call, please feel free to contact us by phone or email. To speak to one of our paralegals today, contact us at (833) 500-2009.
Huntington Beach, CA
Our Paralegal Team Will Save You Time and Money!
Common Questions About Using A Paralegal
Paralegals draft and prepare legal documents. These include case files, pleadings, and other documents that are necessary in legal cases.
- Case Preparation
- Courtroom and Legal Proceedings Assistance
- Communication and Coordination
The duties of a paralegal encompass a variety of tasks that are focused on providing the right information in legal proceedings, actions, hearings, and trials so you are prepared.
Faster Results: Paralegals will complete the required documents and submit them, whereas attorneys can take much longer for the same process because they have an incentive to stretch it out.
- Look for an established paralegal business.
- Ask about the paralegal’s experience: length and breadth of experience.
- Look for professional certifications & recognition.
- Read reviews of satisfied customers.
- Most importantly: Call and ask questions. A good paralegal will answer your questions with ease & confidence. We are happy to answer all your questions. Call us: 833-500-2009.
We perform paralegal services for clients throughout California. We have active offices in Fresno and Irvine with satellite offices in Clovis, Fullerton, Huntington Beach, and Newport Beach (Corona Del Mar).
Most of the work we perform can be done via phone and email. If needed for document signing that needs to be done in person we can come to you or you can come to our office (your choice).
"Not to spoil the ending...
but everything is going to be ok."
No expensive lawyer fees. Save thousands of dollars and get results faster today with your legal needs.
PARALEGAL OFFICES LOCATED IN FRESNO AND ORANGE COUNTY
CA Paralegal Services
2070 Business Center Dr
Irvine, CA 92612
Fresno Paralegal Office
7171 N. Millbrook Avenue
Fresno, CA 93720
Locations By Appointment
17011 Beach Blvd.
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Fullerton Paralegal Services
112 E Amerige Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832
Newport Beach Paralegal Services
2333 East Coast Hwy
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
Clovis Paralegal Services
55 Shaw Ave #115
Clovis, CA 93612
Madera Paralegal Services
110 N “D” Street
Madera, CA 93638
When to use a paralegal
- Legally prepare divorce forms for you.
- Instruct where divorce paperwork needs to be filed.
- Tell you how to serve divorce forms to your spouse.
- Assist you in filling out state-specific forms for modifying child support or alimony.
A Paralegal can not give legal advice or go to court and advocate for you the same way a divorce attorney will. The cost for a paralegal is usually less than an attorney. Most attorneys use divorce paralegals to perform the work.
Paralegal Services Include:
- Family Law
- Restraining Orders
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Business filings
Do’s and Don’ts of your legal situation
Call or Live Chat With Us Right Away. We are here for you.
Hire an expensive attorney without consulting our paralegal services
Worry about the worst that can happen, be positive
Going through the probate process in California can be a long and painful process. Probate is the legal process of administering a person’s estate after
When it comes to legal matters, it’s natural to think that hiring an attorney is the best and only option. However, in California, there is
Writing a living trust is a critical step in ensuring that your assets are distributed according to your wishes after you pass away. However, many
Divorce can be a difficult and emotionally taxing experience, and it can also be expensive. Many people are unsure whether they need to hire an